Like The Remixes On This Blog?

Then You Need To Comment The Posts!!!

I wanna know how you think I did, and what I could have added or done better!

Gimme some "Feedback"!

Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Very First Remixes!




I know this is a little out of place, but I decided instead of uploading the Escapade remixes, I'm going to upload some of the very first remixes of Janet's Pre-Control singles!

This package includes:
~Young Love (12" Dance Mix)
~Say You Do (Special Remixed Version) [Note: The file says LP Version because it was used as the album version on the US CD]
~Don't Stand Another Chance (Dub Version)
~Don't Stand Another Chance (Remix)
~Fast Girls (Special Remixed Version)
~Start Anew (Extended Mix)

Enjoy!!

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?24jgmigqeis

1 comment:

HeBop said...

Don't know if this blog is still active or not but just wondering if your could re upload this or at least the "Start Anew" remix for me. I have the rest but am trying to get my hands on a good quality rip of the "Start Anew" remix and the single version. I have it on 45 but don't have a way to rip it myself. So I thought I would take a chance.

Thanks Dave