Like The Remixes On This Blog?

Then You Need To Comment The Posts!!!

I wanna know how you think I did, and what I could have added or done better!

Gimme some "Feedback"!

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Escapade Remixes:



Part One Includes:
~Hippiapolis In Dub
~Hippiapolis Mix
~Housescapade 12" Mix
~Housescapade 7" Mix
~Housescapade Dub
~I Can't Take No More Dub
~Instrumental

Part One Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?mtvtpywy4iw

Part Two Includes:
~One Nation Under A Rhythm Mix
~Shep's Good Time Mix Edit
~Shep's Good Time Mix
~Shep's Housescapade Mix
~The Get Away 7"
~The Get Away Dub
~The Good Time 7"
~We've Got It Made 7"

Part Two Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?mdo10z0ce19

6 comments:

Unknown said...

when are you going to post more remixes?

MaJic said...

yes we would love more!!!

Unknown said...

I was wondering if you have the partial acapellas to escapade? I would love these. thanks. love all the remixes.

Unknown said...

dead link, it's a shame

Justine. said...

please rupload

My Shimoda said...

yes! please update the link! would love. thank you.