Like The Remixes On This Blog?

Then You Need To Comment The Posts!!!

I wanna know how you think I did, and what I could have added or done better!

Gimme some "Feedback"!

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Miss You Much Remixes:



Part One Includes:
~7" House Mix
~7" R&B Mix
~7" Slammin' R&B Mix
~Acapella
~Ben Liebrand Mix
~Design Of A Decade Edit
~Mama Mix

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?jdyrhsdzvuf

Part Two Includes:
~Oh I Like That Mix
~Radio Edit
~Shep's House Dub
~Shep's House Mix
~Sing It Yourself Mix/Instrumental
~Slammin' Dub
~Slammin' R&B Mix
~The Bass You Much Mix/That Bass You Much Mix
~Video Mix

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?7mdm1mnknwr

5 comments:

Rictor said...

Thank you! I had lost these when my hard drive crashed. I had 200 gigs lost. Do you by chance have the remixes for Doesn't really Matter? Runaway? Got Till It's Gone without Q-tip?

Tigg said...

ughhhhhh could you PLEEEEASE PLEEEEASE post the Miss You Much video mix again? F'ing mediafired deleted it LoL I have been looking for it for YEARS!

Unknown said...

excelent mixes, but the part 2 is down, could you upload it again, please.
tnak you

Mariah said...

FANTASTIC MIXES! I really would love Part 2 as well. Any chance you could please re-up? THANKS SO MUCH!

Unknown said...

Hello! Could you upload part 1 & 2 because the links are down, please.

Thank you!